The second round of video auditions will be due on Saturday, 08/13/22 by 1pm.
To Audition, You Must Already:
- Play violin, viola, cello, or bass
- Read music
- Take lessons on your instrument
Video Audition Requirements:
- Play a polished piece of student’s choice
- Student’s choice of two or three-octave major scale and arpeggio (played from memory)
- Orchestra excerpt, which can be downloaded by clicking the appropriate link: violin,viola,cello,bass
- Please fill out the audition application and email it to email@example.com. Alternatively, you may fill out the application via google forms by clicking the second link. Audition application (pdf). Audition application (google form).
- Unlisted YouTube video. Read video submission requirements here.
- Payment of $30 (non-refundable) via PayPal here.
Cost of tuition for the FYO’s orchestra program is to be decided and will depend on enrollment. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.