We are currently not accepting auditions. Please check back in December 2020.
To Audition, You Must Already
Play violin, viola, cello, or bass Read music Take lessons on your instrument
Audition RequirementsAugust 19, 2019 for new members
- Play a Polished Piece of Student’s Choice (please bring a copy of your piece for the audition panel)
- Sight Reading (piece will be shown during the audition)
- Student’s choice of two or three-Octave Major Scale and Arpeggio (played from memory)
To Reserve an Audition Time
- Download and complete the audition application
- Submit a letter of recommendation from your private teacher
- Payment of $25 (non-refundable) payable to Forsyth Youth Orchestra
Mail check, letter of recommendation, and application to: Forsyth Youth Orchestra 4635 W. River Dr. Cumming, GA 30041
Cost of tuition for the FYO’s orchestra program is to be decided and will depend on enrollment. Email email@example.com for further information.